Konishi Yasuharu is responsible for the soundtrack of new TV drama "kui tan" based on the manga of the same name., where food always find its way in middle the detective plots. The music is to be classical with a remix twist, in a similar way as the great "Readymade Digs Classics" album. Track 3 is co-arranged by Arai Toshiya (Kofta).
The artwork was also designed by Konishi-san.
TV soundtrack "kui tan Soundtracks : Remixed"
「喰いタン Soundtracks : Remixed」
1. Brindisi from "La Traviata" (Verdi)
2. Bolero (Ravel)
3. Spring from "The Four Seasons" Allegro (I) (Vivaldi)
4. Funiculi Funicula (Denza)
5. Opera "die Walkure" Ride of the Valkyries (Wagner)
6. Concerto for Harpsichord No. 5 in G minor BWV.1056 (Bach)