This new album by Meg, who had escaped to France for a while, is mainly a collection of anime covers previously released on iTunes in France only. Included are tracks produced by Konishi Yasuharu, Nakata Yasutaka (capsule), 2 ANIMEny DJs (clammbon's mito with agraph), Sokabe Keiichi and more. The mastering was done by "Norageki!" anime film is also available on CD for the first time. The visual artwork is done by Fantasista Utamarō.
HMV gives away a collectable card (while supplies last).
Meg will hold her 10th anniversary party at Shibuya AX on June 23. Tickets will go on sale on May 19 (Pia 162-576).
Meg "La japonaise"
1. Discotheque (from "Rosario+Vampire") (produced by Tanaka Yūsuke)
2. Believe (from "One Piece") (produced by The Lowbrows)
3. Tough Boy (from "hokuto no ken"/"Fist of the North Star") (produced by the telephones)
4. wind (from "Naruto") (produced by The Shanghai Restoration Project)
5. Banana no namida (from "High School! kimengumi") (produced by Tanaka Yūsuke)
6. motteke! Sailor fuku (from "Lucky Star") (produced by 2 ANIMEny DJs)
7. Still Love Her (from "City Hunter 2") (produced by Komuro Tetsuya)
8. Volevo un gatto nero (from "norageki!") (produced by Nakata Yasutaka)
9. Rouge no dengon (from "Kiki Delivery Service") (produced by Konishi Yasuharu)
10. Comment te dire adieu (Françoise Hardy cover) (produced by Sokabe Keiichi)