There's a new FPM album coming next week! Actually a compilation of all the classical music covers he did for Uniqlo Calendar, plus one brand new recording. The artwork was done by the same people who design Uniqlo Calendar.
All tracks can be sampled at FPM's official site.
1. Kimi Ga Hoshii (Satie "Je te veux") feat. Tamura Genichi
2. Arabesque (Debussy)
3. Bolero (Ravel) feat. Saigenji
4. Otome No Inori (Bądarzewska's "A Maiden's Prayer") feat. Kitahara Masahiko (Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra)
5. Ave Maria (Bach) feat. Rom Chiaki
6. Ai No Yume (Liszt's "Liebesträume") feat. Shimizu Yasuaki
7. Hungarian Dance No.5 (Brahms) feat. Depapepe
8. Carmen (Bizet) feat. Kuwayama Testuya
9. If You Do, I Do (Elgar's "Pomp and Circumstance") feat. DJ Yasa from "Kireek"